Monday, March 5, 2012

Beginning


I disappeared for a lot longer than I had expected and rather than bore you all with the details of my absence I just thought it better to start off with "Hello" for all of you who are still here :)

I will be easing back into the social networking scene slowly and I honestly can't tell you how often I will be here, hopefully at least once a week - fingers crossed. However if you are just looking to see some of the pretty things that I find inspiring you can check out my tumblr (they make it so easy for this girl with a crazy schedule) here

3 comments:

  1. ANGELA!!!!! Welcome back lovey! I'll be here when you are! Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love it when you post ... even if it's not often :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails