Thursday, November 4, 2010

Martha Stewart + iPad + Cookies = YES PLEASE!!

Like I need another reason to buy the iPad.


Martha Makes Cookies is a application developed by the domestic genius herself and probably as close as most of us will ever get to having Martha over for a cookie party. The screenshots alone make me want to break out the sprinkles and cookie sheets. Not only does it come equipped with tons of great recipes but there are also some handy planning tools and videos that will make it seem like the cookies practically baked themselves, maybe.

I definitely think this is another reason to add the iPad to my Christmas wish list.

3 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your posts Angela, even if I'm not a baker. Can't wait to see the doodles! Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this, I was thinking I need to get an iPad before Christmas to help with my annual cookie making :). I think it's a great excuse to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Margie...I can't wait to share them with you, if I don't destroy my scanner like in Office Space ;)
    @Jenn...It is a PERFECT excuse to get one!!! Just think of how efficient you will be, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails