Monday, September 12, 2011

Bought, Read, & Watched.

I am happy to say after a heavy duty round of antibiotics I am finally back to feeling almost human again. Being sick, having a heatwave and the power outage that San Diego experienced had left me feeling  - well BLAH!! But this weekend I woke up with some energy, our perfect weather was back and I was pretty tired of laying on the couch being a grumpy mess.

I had to get out and well I found a couple of fun purchases...


Is there anything better than office supplies?!?! I have been enamored with them since I was a little girl and I always find an excuse to buy them even now. My new glitter composition book, gigantic eraser, and Micron pens will all be getting put to good use - I just know it!

I also started reading...


I was first grabbed by the cover design to be honest, I am only in the first chapter, but so far I love it. The idea of trying to define my personal style seems like a project I would like to accomplish. I have been feeling in a bit of a rut lately to be honest - do you ever get in those moods where you hate your hair, your clothes all start looking the same, and your closet is a sad mess - well that's where I am at. Hopefully this book will shake things up a bit, I will have to keep you posted.

I also decided to start a Hitchcock movie fest. One classic film a weekend (I love horror/thriller movies) until I get through them all. First up...


The Birds. It was a perfect blend of creepy and suspenseful, plus Tippi Hedren had an amazing wardrobe.

That was my weekend in a nutshell - what where you all up to?

Movie still source, all other photos by me.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! And, aren't new paper and pens the BEST? I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hitchcock movies! Rear Window is a favorite. Seems we did a lot of Leader Dog puppy raiser activities this weekend and I got to play "stylist" for a friend who was shopping for clothes to attend a wedding. I like helping others spend money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not get me started on office supplies! I have enough to last a lifetime and continue to buy more. Are you going to see the new thriller with Naomi Watts and Daniel Craig? May be right up your alley. I am trying to get my esty shop open! Woo hoo! Glad you are feeling better lovey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails