Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hibernation


So if you have been wondering where I have been I have been in serious "move your butt because Christmas is right around the corner, and don't forget about those finals, and oh yeah we have to head to Vegas for Punky's cheer competiton, but don't forget you have to head into the office today" mode. 

So yes friends it has been a bit hectic in the Q household, but now I am giving myself a time out and heading into hibernation mode. I need to take some time to get inspired, eat cookies and catch up with all my blog reading. 

Have an AMAZING holiday and I will see you all next week!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful RELAXING christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, time for you to chill missy! Merry, merry, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to do the same. Enjoy and see you back when you get back.
    XXOO and happy holidays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails