Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Color Palette Inspired by Ruche


Colors inspired by the Ruche Unending Love Spring 2011 Lookbook. Soft and feminine with a bit of a vintage twist, right up my alley. I think these would make a nice combo for a blog layout.

I have decided to spend my weekend catching up with all my blogging friends curled up on the sofa in my pj's, to bad it is only Tuesday.

P.S. Pretty sure if I tried to pull of the sandal and socks look while picking up my daughter from school I would get some strange glances. I am convinced that only certain people can pull it off and I AM NOT one of those people.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ruche. And, I love that color scheme. Gorgeous! I too am not one to pull off socks and sandals. I don't even think my husband would let me out of the house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails