Thursday, May 26, 2011

Running Away


I am slowly getting back into shape, and when I say slowly I mean S-L-O-W-L-Y. I am working on the Couch to 5k program and everyday I make a little more progress which is encouraging. I did realize that my current running shoes were not being very nice to me so I headed out and purchased the Nike Free Run. They are suppose to feel as though you are running in your bare feet (which I guess is a good thing) and they are super light. I am hoping they magically make running easier, or at least make my feet happy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also trying to increase my running distance (slowly!), and I got the Free's too. I really like them. Hope they work out for you, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run Angela run! Very spiffy. Winging my way back home this very minute. Will be back on my perch soon. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails