Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Goodness.




Happy Monday Friends!!! 

This weekend I had a small love affair with cupcakes. The lovely Jenn over at A Home in the Making posted some delightful looking strawberry cupcakes last week and I was INSPIRED. You see in addition to the color white, fluffy puppies, and unicorns  - strawberry cupcakes make my little heart sing with joy. So I was determined to make them this weekend and I did. 

Yay me!!! 

Head over and check out her delish recipe for yourself here and be prepared to skip with pure happiness that only a cupcake with lovely pink frosting can bring you. If your jeans are a little snug just skip a little more, it's worth it, I promise. 



























2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked them! :) And, I LOVE the animation. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the disappearing cupcake. Strawberries are going to be ready for picking here in Michigan in about 10 days. I'll have to try the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails