Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why Pick One?

1/2

Confession: I have a minor obsession with chairs. I desperately want an Eames (or a whole room full of them). The problem I am running into is which color do I want - yellow, red, turquoise, white?!?!?
So when I saw the above watercolor on the Lonny Blog painted by AMAZING illustrator Caitlin McGauley I though why have I never considered pink. (Yes I know in her piece the chair is white, but the background is pink and well my thought process confuses even me sometimes) Z is not buying a pink chair for the office bit so I will continue to obsess about the perfect color and share my dreams of a pink chair here with you all.

3 comments:

  1. Well, what about white with pink accessories around it? Works for you AND Z. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so with you on that one lades, we have a "mock" eames - i know you're shuddering right about now but i had to do it. the price point rocked and it does really look like the original oracle of a chair. the pink it a beaut!!!! maybe with a masculine throw or pillow he could be convinced? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I agree with Margie - you just need to pile a lot of pink around your white chair and then with your special thought process, the chair will be pink (to you). No?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails