Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Because I Grew Up in the 80's

I have a soft spot in my heart for the Cosby Show for many reasons. It was the only show I was allowed to watch in the afternoons with my Grandfather, that and the 4 o'clock news of course. He took me back and forth from school nearly everyday and I have fond memories of curling up next to him on the couch and laughing at the antics of the Cosby Family. 

When I came across the Cosby Sweater Project on Tumblr I couldn't help but fall in love with it. It is a brilliant idea, I mean they were 80's fashion at it's best? I still think the episode with Theo's Gordon Gartrell shirt is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Go spend a few minutes checking out this Tumblr site, you won't be disappointed. And whoever thought of this idea I love you!!



1 comment:

  1. What a great find! I love the Cosby show, and the clothes are oh so very classic 80s :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails