Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Would Like to Thank....

I am super excited to announce that last week the lovely Jenn from A Home in the Making was kind enough to nominate me for The Stylish Blogger award, say what?!?!


I am always so excited when one of you lovely people decides to stop by and see what little me has to say in this big ol blogging world so to be mentioned on another blog that I enjoy visiting was just BEYOND!! Thank you so very much Jenn, you are the best!! Please make sure you head over and say hello to her, you won't regret it.

So in order to get this thing rolling I felt I should dress for the occasion:


Just a little something I had sitting in my closet. Much better, right, hehehe.

So here is how it works... 

In order to receive the award you complete the following:
      
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. Of course!! Jenn you rock as does your blog!!
      
2. Share 7 things about yourself. Why not.

3. Award recently discovered great bloggers. Easy peasy.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award! On my way.




7 Things about me:

1.) Since high school I have been told I look like Lacey Chabert, it use to really bother me cause I wanted to be Sarah from Party of Five not Claudia.

2.) At 28 I decided I wanted to go back to school to finish up my degree in graphic design. There are many days when I am sitting in a room with very talented 20 year olds that I think I will never cut it in this field. I am in constant doubt of my abilities, but I keep going.

3.) It is my ultimate goal to become a free lance graphic designer. Someday I tell myself someday.

4.) I eloped in Vegas at 18 with my best friend, I still wake up to his handsome face every morning and I couldn't be happier about it.

5.) I have decided to determine how am I doing as a parent not based on what others say or think, but based on whether I would want to hang out with my daughter if she wasn't mine. Truth is I would think she was pretty awesome even if I wasn't her mom.

6.) I love bad reality TV, it is a sickness that I am convinced I need help getting over.

7.) I am addicted to McDonald's Diet Coke. I am convinced they are putting something in there that makes it so addicting delicious. Honestly why is it so good?




Awesome bloggers I'm passing this on to (in no particular order):

So go check them out and say hello, they will make you laugh, give you some crafty ideas, and be some of the greatest blogging friends you can meet.




5 comments:

  1. I love that you're going back to school for your design degree. Going back to school takes so much courage and you will be such an awesome designer! :)

    And, I love that you eloped ... so romantic! Excited to check out the bloggers on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela! Congratulations on pursuing your dream! Go for it girl!
    Thanks so much for the mention too! So sweet of you (^•^) I like McD's hot fudge sundaes, I think they put something in the fudge to make it addicting just like how you think that they put something in their Diet Cokes haha! Ooh and let's not get started on their fries!
    xo Merissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, congratulations to you for your Stylish blogger award. I love your "acceptance speech" and dress. Loved learning 7 things about you. It is so romantic that you eloped. I share your love of raunchy, reality TV. I will pass this lovely award along as outlined above. Many thanks and Best Wishes for you and your fabulous blog. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angela! I really appreciate the shout out.

    I can SO relate to #2. I just finished my MA with most of my class fresh out of undergrad. It was quite the experience to be an intern again with a girl 10 years younger than me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I just discovered you through Bad Hausfrau and it's just beautiful - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails