Monday, January 31, 2011

January Wrap Up.


Well it is that time to check in and see how we did on our 11 things to do for the month. Overall I would give myself a B+, didn't make it to the Tar Pits, but we have it on the schedule for next weekend, but I did take in the sunset (see I have the proof). Also I am planning on celebrating the end of the month this evening with...CHAMPAGNE!

I have been taking my daily photo with my phone and am thinking I will do a weekly wrap up here to share them with you all. (Oh yeah that was why this blog started.) The above photo was taken with my phone using the Camera Bag app and I did not retouch it. The sky was glowing above the water, amazing!

I will post my 11 things for February this week if you would like to join in. If you did follow along how did you do, will you do it again this month?

5 comments:

  1. Amazing is the best way to describe that photo. You should print and 8 x 10 and frame it and hang it. Talk about the right place at the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo! Can't wait to hear about your escapades at the Tar Pits. I definitely think you get credit for that one since you scheduled it in January, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pic Angela! And with your phone??? You've been holding out on us in the picture taking department Chickie! Margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pic! I would love too see a wrap of your photos daily. It sounds like a great little project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous sunset, glad you made it through with a b+, not bad i'd say. can't believe that photo is from your phone, amazing. ♥

    pea ess: thanks for your comment, maybz PB will make an appearance soon, you are such an inspiration lades.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails