Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cup full of flowers.

I was feeling in a bit of a funk today, mostly because the things on my to do list did not involve anything that I felt like to doing. On my second trip to Starbucks (yes you read that correctly) I decided to get some flowers and see if that would help brighten my day. 

This is the first flower arrangement I have ever put together and I definitely feel I need a bit more practice. I love using things other than vases on the rare occasion that I bring flowers home and this little tea cup from Anthropologie was just the right size. I see more flower buying in my future because these served their purpose and made me smile. 

What little things help to brighten your day?


8 comments:

  1. This picture is a very simple, beautiful and yet brings a smile to my face. Thank you for brighting up my day. Flowers always make a person smile, brighten a room or a reminder of something nice. Hearing from my family always helps brighten up my day, Again, Thank you for helping smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely flower arrangement you've made! Flowers brightens up my days too - I always have fresh ones on my desk where I'm sitting all day :)

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my home office post!

    Nina
    (BYW student)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your perfect photo! Both your photography skills and your flower arranging skills are excellent! Well done. I love the little tea cup so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nina...Thanks so much for stopping in to say Hello!! Thank you for the complement, I hardly ever bring home flowers but I see that changing :)

    @Eloise...Thank you so much, you made my day. The teacup is one of my favorite purchases from Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Angela.
    Have a great weekend.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Carole...Thank you, have a great weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Angela and love the photo! Channeling Leslie are we? Beautiful! Your posts are warm and inviting, I like that about them. Hugs, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Margie...how did you know, hehehe. Thanks for the compliment it made my day. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails