Saturday, September 4, 2010

Taking Time.

i


















Image uploaded by Angela Q
I spent a majority of the day organizing craft supplies. I enjoy making things, learning from other creative people and with no design classes this semester I am a little afraid that I will not take the time to push myself to be creative. I am trying to challenge myself to see things differently and to reach outside my comfort zone in a variety of ways, this blog being one of them.

I have enrolled in an online blog class and am a bit humbled by all the creative people that I will get the opportunity to learn from over the next few weeks. I am sure that things will grow and transform over here as I become more comfortable and I will begin to share little things that I find lovely and interesting in addition to my photo project for you all.

I appreciate all the support that I have received over the past few days from my family as I begin this journey to try and slow down and enjoy the scenery a little more. After all isn't it the small details that make life worth living?

3 comments:

  1. Already I can see that this journey is starting to slow you down and enjoy things. Good luck with you blog class and I too am looking forward what is yet to come and see your creative side bloom.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I actually found your blog from said blog course. ;) I've thought a lot about doing a 365 photo project, but never considered a 365 blog project - I might even struggle with a 52 week blog project! Judging by what you've posted thus far, it looks like an interesting, charming year ahead.

    I'm a little overwhelmed by the blog class and its overwhelming number of participants right now, but I'm hoping it'll get better and my creativity (and blog) will get a boost! Looking forward to seeing you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Emily Thanks so much for swinging by, you have no idea how excited I was to get a visitor!! I have been wanting to do this 365 project for so long that I figured doing it via blog would make me a bit more accountable, crazy I know.

    We are in the same boat on the blog class, I am hoping for some help in getting things presentable around here.

    I hope you get this response, I left one for you on your blog as well, see I am a total newbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails