Monday, September 27, 2010

Why I love Target

I have been in love with Target since I can remember, well actually we have more of a love/hate relationship. I can't seem to walk out of there with at a minimum 10 things that I don't need. I blame their brilliant marketing strategy and the fact that they have had some major designers come aboard...Zac Posen, Liberty of London, Anna Sui just to name a few.

Anyway I have been a bit obsessed with dishes lately, so imagine my delight when I came across these...

Discovery Bone China place setting
on the Target website. Once again Target, you have shown me that you can provide a girl with everything her heart desires!!

I am going to be honest in that I have never browsed their "Fine China" category (yes they do have a fine china section) but these are just so pretty and at $39.99 a place setting I just may have to break down and get them.

Plus they would make my Apple Jacks look much more sophisticated.

8 comments:

  1. HaHa! Doesn't everyone love Target? I've always loved their dishes, and their greeting card selection, and their home office supplies, and...
    Speaking of homegoods, HomeGoods is another fav store of mine. Great deals and selections on dishware and such there too. Hey, this is free advertising for them! XO, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out HomeGoods, sounds fun!! I am such a sucker for Target, I walk in for paper towels and then a basket full of things later...
    XOXO-Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you had me at Target! I'm now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Spiralstyle...another Target lover, we may get into trouble, but at least we will be well equipped and remain stylish while being somewhat mindful of our budget, thank you Target ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess Target-love is universal. Their designer stuff is the best. I had to force myself to walk away from some of their current John Derian collection earlier this week. But what I really live for are their "clearance" stuff. I'm a fellow BYWer browsing the SW peep listings (my sister lives in the same city as you!) and have enjoyed seeing some of your inspirations. It seems we share some of the same likes (Anthropologie, books (Barbara Kingsolver)/libraries, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I can't believe these are from Target! I think I may have to get a set to sport my Lucky Charms in. Much better than my current plastic bowls!

    Thanks for the find ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Minnie...Thanks for stopping in to say hello, I am also trying to work my way through the BYW blogs. I was just admiring the John Derian floral melanin plates the other day, I need more cupboard space!! Hope you will stop in again soon.

    @Elizabeth...You're welcome!! Glad to see I am not the only one who eats my kid's cereal :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh...Target. I've started grocery shopping at SuperTarget which is entirely too dangerous. The home and clothing sections are far too tempting. Guess that's why it's the $100 store!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails