Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dreaming of Fall...



I wandered into one of my favorite stores today...Anthropologie and I left with dreams of cozy fires places, warm cider and falling leaves. Then I left and remembered that I live in Southern California.

I love the visual aspect of not only the stores themselves but also their catalogues. The photos, the location sets, the visual displays and the CLOTHES. It is all great eye candy and I could spend hours taking it all in. Their home furnishing displays entice me with visions of vintage styled couches filled with gorgeous colorful pillows and no dog hair, alas a girl can dream.

What stores do you find your inspiration from?

Photo taken by Angela Quintanar. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. I love Anthropologie, too. When I was younger, I was in love with Pier 1 Imports. I still may be, though I haven't been in one for sooo long. Lately, I've found some of the stores along the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder have been inspirational. But my most vivid inspiration has actually been etsy. I could spend days on that site.

    Love the blog! :)
    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alma!! Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely complement, it means a lot coming from you. I am an etsy fanatic as well, the talent that is on that site amazes me on a daily basis, plus I love cruising through all the great vintage goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still don't understand that store. am i shopping for door knobs or blouses? very confusing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails