Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Lucky...


I would like to introduce you to my new little friend Lucky. I picked her up in a small shop in Chinatown this weekend during our getaway to San Francisco. I have been searching for the perfect Lucky Cat to bring home for the past couple of years and I have left many shops in Los Angeles, San Diego and even as far as Honolulu disappointed and wondering if she even existed. Often times I would see a version that was almost right and for a minute I would think maybe I should just settle, but I would leave empty handed more determined than ever.  Imagine my surprise when I walked into one of the tiniest shops that was stocked full of air soft pistols and swords and spotted her hiding in the corner. She has the sweetest face is made of porcelain and her paw moves, PERFECTION!! She will be my reminder that you should never settle for less than what you have your heart set on.

3 comments:

  1. I love these lucky cats too. Have you been to Pearl River Mart in NYC or their website? They sell tons. See you at BYW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have not been there, thanks for the lead I am going to have to go and check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she is so cute. Always special when you find just the right one of anything you are looking for! Margie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails