Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yes, PLEASE

Mad Men photo courtesy of AMC, all other additions/photo courtesy and property of yours truly
Don Draper + evening cocktails = Need I say more...

P.S. I thought I would try something a little different with my daily photo just for kicks (see I put it way up there in the corner), also don't mind me if I move things around a bit over the next few weeks. I am trying to get the hang of things around here and come up with a layout I am happy with. Feel free to leave me any suggestions.

Thank you and Good Night!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela
    I'm in the blog class too and also feeling intimidated.
    Love the draper pic.
    Love your avo shrimp salad too since my blog is all about avos
    I'm a neighbor too, from fall brook. Hi neighbor.
    Ladies of the grove.com
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello neighbor!!! Thanks for stopping by I am always so excited to have "guests" visit. The shrimp salad is fast becoming one of my favorite recipes, I never knew avos could complement so many recipes.
    I am slowly (emphasis on slowly) getting my bearings with the class, but I feel like such a newbie since my blog is all of 12 days old. There is just so much to process, but it has been great fun meeting eveeryone. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails